quarta-feira, 25 de abril de 2007

Television, radio, newspapers, magazines, internet... What is their importance in your life? Don´t forget to introduce yourself!

Hello! My name is João Carvalho. I’m thirteen years old and I’m a student at school E.B. 2, 3 of Penedono. I live in Souto with my parents. I have got two sisters. They are older than me. I have got a dog and two cats. My telephone number is two, double five, oh, double four, five, oh. My address is “place of Urreiro 3630 Penedono”. In my free time I play football, I play computer games and “PLAY STATION”, I read a bit, listen to music and talk with my friends.
In my opinion, television is very important. Thanks to TV, I play “PLAY STATION”, I see cartoons, movies and watch other things when I don’t have anything to do.
Sometimes, I listen to the football reports on the radio. I think it’s very useful, specially when i want to hear new songs and know what’s “in”...
I don’t read newspapers. I think they all are important but I am young and I don’t feel like reading them. They are kind of boring. I only read the sports ones to know about my football team.
I think magazines aren’t interesting so I rarely read them.
The internet is very useful. It helps me with my school projects or works, but, to be honest, I’m not addicted to it.

João Carvalho
no.12 8th A

Sem comentários: