quarta-feira, 25 de abril de 2007

Television, radio, newspapers, magazines, internet... What is their importance in your life? Don´t forget to introduce yourself!

Hello! My name is Fábio and my surname is Lameiras. I am fourteen years old. I am a student at school E.B 2, 3 of Penedono. My address is Rua do Cerieiro 3630 - 041 Beselga – Penedono and my telephone number is two, five, four, five, four, nine, oh, one, four. I am an only child but I have got lots a friends, so I never feel lonely.
I am strong and short. I am a good boy but I think I am sometimes boring and very impatient.
I like playing football, playing computer games, reading books, riding my bike and watching TV.
I like watching TV because television shows us everything: football games, movies, news… I think television is a very important mass media.
I also think radio is very important. It allows us to listen to music and hear the news. I like listening to music and dancing.
I never read magazines but I know magazines can teach us lots of things or simply entertain us.
Newspapers are very important because they let us know what is happening in the world. My father buys the newspaper everyday but I don’t like reading newspapers.
The Internet is more and more important nowadays. It allows me to speak with my friends and get informations of everything I need or want to know.
I think all these technologies are very important because they allow us to know new things.

Fábio Lameiras
no.22 8thA

Sem comentários: