quarta-feira, 25 de abril de 2007

Introduce yourself and your family. Speak also about your house and your favourite division in it.

Hello!!!
My name is Vanessa and my surname is Rebelo. I am sixteen years old and I am a student at school E.B 2, 3 of Penedono. I am Portuguese: I am from Riodades and my address is Bairro Maria Martins no. 9. My phone number is nine, six, seven, five, one, three, four, two, eight. I live with my parents. I am an only child but I have got many friends, so I don’t feel lovely.
My favourite division in the house is my bedroom. In there, I have got a bed, of course, a carpet, a bedside table, a lamp, a television, a desk, a computer on it, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers. I also have got a mirror, I have got many posters on the door and on the walls. I feel good in my bedroom. There, I can listen to music, watch tv, study or rest.
Vanessa Rebelo
no. 19 CEF

Sem comentários: