quarta-feira, 25 de abril de 2007

Introduce yourself and your family. Speak also about your house and your favourite division in it.

Hello!!!
My name is Ana and my surname is Vasconcelos. I am Portuguese and I am a student at school E.B 2, 3 of Penedono. I am sixteen years old and my address is Rua da carreira no. 2. My phone number is nine, six, eight, two, three, four, five, nine, six. I live with my parents and my brother. My mother’s name is Maria, my father’s name is Antonio and my brother’s name is Marco. He is nineteen years old.
My favourite division in the house is my bedroom. In my bedroom, there is a bed. There are some rugs, a bedside table, a lamp on it, a TV, a computer, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers. I also have got a mirror, I have got many posters on the door.
My bedroom is the division of the house where I feel better, where I can listen to music, watch tv, rest or dream a little bit and think about my life.
That’s all I have to say about me, my family and my favourite division in the house.
Bye!!!

Ana Filipa Vasconcelos
no. 2 CEF

Sem comentários: