quarta-feira, 2 de maio de 2007

Television, radio, newspapers, magazines, internet... What is their importance in your life? Don´t forget to introduce yourself!

My name is Alexandre and my surname is Romão. I´m thirteen years old and I live in Penedono. I´m a student at school EB 2,3 of Penedono. My hobbies are playing football with my friends, playing computer games, watching tv and listening to music.
Nowadays, there are many sources of information in the world. There are newspapers, magazines, the radio, the television and the famous internet. On newspapers, we can read news of all over the world. On magazines, we can read details of famous people's lives or just read documentaries. On the radio, we can hear about the news and listen to music. On television, there are news of all over the world, cartoons, movies, football games and other sports, documentaries and many other things . The Internet is the biggest source of information in the world because there are many websites with all kinds of subjects.
My favourite sources of information are the television and the internet. I like television because I can see cartoons, cool movies, documentaries and other cool things. I like the internet because I manage to talk to people of many countries and I have got the possibility to create my own website with all my ideas. It can be very usefull and funny. However, it can be very dangerous for kids who can be kidnapped and for people who can be stolen or hacked.
Sources of information are very important for all people of the world because they keep us informed of what´s happening in the world.


Alexandre Fonseca Romão
8thB no.1

Sem comentários: